Technical Workstation Components
F.O.B. Midwest Warehouse
Features Quick Ship!
Standard Color: Sand and Accent Blue
- Use two pedestals to support a top and create a workbench.
- Bench height will be 30". Add a pedestal base to change height to 36".
- Available in four arrangements:
- Two drawer (has two 11-3/4"H drawers);
Three Drawer (has two 5-3/4"h drawer and one 11-3/4"h drawer);
Four Drawer (has four 5-3/4"h drawers);
Locking Door (has one shelf, adjustable on two-inch centers)
- Drawers have smooth, quiet operation with steel ball-bearing suspensions.
- Locks come standard on all models, and secure all drawers simultaneously.
The pedestal base is used to raise a pedestal from a height of 30" to a height of 34", giving your workbench an approximate 36" height. Includes adjusting levelers to help match exact height any other legs or pedestals on the unit. Available in Sand and Accent Blue.
Standard Worksurface: A plastic-laminate top, trimmed with black PVC edging.
Static Control Worksurface: A plastic-laminate top trimmed with oak edging. Rated at 10/6 -10/9 ohms per square centimeter. Grounding cables are not included.
Available in Almond Only
NOTE: 48"-wide tops cannot accommodate the Cantilevered Accessory System, which is 60" wide.