Multi Drum Turner - Straddle
Supplier: Interthor Inc
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
High flexibility and efficiency - the Multi Drum Turner with Straddle can handle many kinds of drums in the horizontal or vertical position, and of different materials and dimensions: Steel, plastic, small, low, high, square, round drums – no problem! Rotation and opening/closing of the gripping arms, and the lifting and lowering function, are electric. The Multi drum turner can be fitted on both the fully powered Logiflex and the electric Logiflex. Both models are available with straddle legs, if the drum e.g. is placed on a closed pallet. The Multi drum turner has a set of flexible, specially designed grippers, which can be adjusted according to drum type/diameter. The grippers can, without tools, easily be adjusted to fit large and small drums.
- Straddle Sizes
- A: 33" - 37"
- B: 37" - 44"
- C: 44" - 51"
- D: 49" - 56"
- D is available at an extra charge of $1000
- Efficiency and Flexibility
- Handles steel, plastic, small, low, high, square, round drums
- Horizontal or vertical position
- Tailor-made solutions are possible
- Strong construction
- Low maintenance costs
- Long operating life
- User-Friendly Handling
- Easy and quick handling of drums
- Ergonomically correct handle
- Digital Controller
- Large display - easy to use, easy visual presentation, touch screen
- On the Multi drum turner, you will also be able to program stop positions of the clamping arms in order to adjust them to specific drum diameters and/or to prevent damaging clamping of the drum.
- Drums are fixed by flexible grippers, locking plate, top lock and supporting plate
- Possible to program stop positions of the clamping arms in order to adjust them to specific drum diameters and/or to prevent damaging clamping of the drum
- Model Info