L&T Boltless Shelving - 88 inch High 8 Shelves 7 Openings
FOB: Midwest warehouse
Standard colors: Sand, Champagne/Putty, Light Grey, Medium Grey, Black, Oyster
With L&T Boltless Shelving's unique interlocking keyhole slot design, nuts and bolts are eliminated for obstacle-free access to all your stored items. Shelf dividers are removable allowing the shelving to be used for filing or other storage.
- Intuitive design allows for endless expansion. Add sections to an existing installation by using “T” uprights as common center posts and finish with “L” uprights.
- Unique design offers time saving snap-together assembly. A rubber mallet is required to secure supports.
- Grants access to items from the front or back of the shelving unit.
- Offerings include thin line, heavy duty, particleboard, library with dividers.
- Shelves are adjustable in 1 1/2” increments to create custom openings.
- Complete customization with options including dividers, back/end stops and bin partitions.
- Choice of open uprights, closed uprights, or library double wall uprights.
- Painted with a tough, long lasting epoxy finish.
- Uprights (two closed "L" for Starter Units) OR (one open "T" for Adder Units)
- Slotted steel shelves (22 gauge)
- Plain top shelf (22 gauge)
- Shelf supports
- Reinforcements (where noted)
- Backstops or centerstops
- Adjustable dividers
- Front base(s)
- Optional back available
Note: Height to top of bottom shelf: 4-1/2"; shelf spaced 12" on center with 11-1/4" vertical filing space/opening.
Note: Assembly required.
Note: No reinforcements are used on the top shelf.
- Model Info