C-Thru Jumbo Cabinets
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
C-Thru doors provide the perfect solution for viewing contents of cabinets while restricting access. Great option for schools, industrial applications, airports and prisons.
- 20-gauge doors and sides, 22-gauge backs along with a 18 gauge sill make these units sturdy enough to handle all your requirements.
- 48" width provides 33% more storage.
- Our specially engineered shelves are spot welded in corners and along the length of the box form, enabling them to support up to 400 lbs. per shelf.
- Two adjustable levelers on front corners compensate for uneven floors.
- Two brushed chrome handles. Right handle uses three-point keyed locking to secure both doors.
- Cabinets use four leaf hinges on each 78" high cabinet door and two on each 42" and 30" high door.
- Shelves adjust in 2" increments without tools. Integrated shelf support tabs secure shelves tightly to cabinet without clips or added parts.
- Raised base keeps contents out of harm's way from cleaning liquids.
- Model Info