Butcher Block Top Workbenches - with Stringer and Legs
FOB: Midwest warehouse
Butcher Block Work Table Features:
- Large smooth surface available in various sizes to best fit your requirements.
- Knock-outs in legs allow for handy electrical outlets.
- 14 gauge stringer connects legs together for added stability.
- Flared style legs provide a wide base for stability while allowing for knee room. Holes in feet permit bolting to the floor.
- Legs are made of heavy 13 gauge steel and welded into a one piece rigid framework. Adjustable legs are designed to support up to 5,000 lbs. per pair. Flared legs are designed to support up to 6,000 lbs. per pair.
- 96" wide tops come with three legs which are required for support.
Butcher Block Workbench Available in: Sand, Light Grey, and Medium Grey.
Note: Assembly required.
- Model Info